wsprdaemon@groups.io

Rolf
I found that there is a new wsprdaemon group  created on groups.io. No activity so far.

Rolf   K9DZT
Rob

Re: wsprdaemon@groups.io

Rob
I have just sent a welcome post to that group

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 6:15 PM Rolf [via wsprdaemon] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I found that there is a new wsprdaemon group  created on groups.io. No activity so far.

Rolf   K9DZT

http://wsprdaemon.224604.n8.nabble.com/wsprdaemon-groups-io-tp259.html
To start a new topic under wsprdaemon, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from wsprdaemon, click here.
NAML

--
Rob Robinett
AI6VN