new page with definitions of wspr fields and variables

new page with definitions of wspr fields and variables

Gwyn
Administrator
I have created a new page at
http://wsprdaemon.org/wspr-field-names.html
with definitions of wspr fields and variables in three sections:
a) those uploaded to wsprnet.org, and of course to wsprdaemon
b) those only uploaded to or calculated by wsprdaemon: the noise values and the lat / lon values
c) variables calculated in wsprd.c or fano.c and not uploaded to wsprnet, but Rob is uploading them to wsprdaemon database to have a complete set. I have not found a source for the definitions of these variables, instead I have looked at the source code, found various comments on the wsjt sourceforge pages and in papers. But I freely admit I may have got some parts wrong - I welcome corrections.

kind regards
Gwyn G3ZIL