WD servers fixed in V2.9j

Rob

WD servers fixed in V2.9j

Rob
I fixed a bug in WD server and now both the rx and tx GRIDs are correct and in the AA99[bb] format.
Also, I added the receiver name to each of those spots, so now Grafana  can compare MERGed receivers.
All three of the WDS servers are running this fixed code.
I think one could now generate some interesting graphs from the many sites with MERGed receivers.

There has been no change in client code.

Re: WD servers fixed in V2.9j

Powernumpty
Thanks for another feature (one I was hoping for), is there any guide as to how to use the new option?
I've had a quick look but I find Grafana better if I know what I'm looking for.

Stu

Re: WD servers fixed in V2.9j

Gwyn
Administrator
Hello Stu

Feature preceeds documentation ... and possibly needs some polish, but try:

http://logs2.wsprdaemon.org:3000/d/MBseDfvMz/merged-receiver-comparisons-from-wsprdaemon-spots?orgId=1&from=now-2d&to=now-1m&var-Callsign=M0AQY&var-receiver_A=KIPI&var-receiver_B=M0AQY&var-band_m=20

with the usual wdread userid and the associated password.

As an example, the SQL for the panel
SNR of spots heard by M0AQY receiver M0AQY but not receiver KIPI
is

SELECT
  s2."time" as "time",
  s2."SNR"
FROM wsprdaemon_spots s1
right join wsprdaemon_spots s2
on s1.time = s2.time
  and s1.rx_id = '$Callsign' and s2.rx_id = '$Callsign'
  and s1.receiver='$receiver_A' and s2.receiver='$receiver_B'
  and s1.band='$band_m' and s2.band='$band_m'
  and s1.tx_call = s2.tx_call
where s2.rx_id = '$Callsign' and s2.receiver = '$receiver_B' and s2.band='$band_m' and s1.tx_call is null
and s2.time between $__timeFrom() and $__timeTo()

73
Gwyn G3ZIL

Re: WD servers fixed in V2.9j

Powernumpty
Many thanks Gwyn, excellent service!

I've got fairly addicted to Grafana feedback and certainly would not have got there without your input and of course wsprdaemon.

Off to play now.

Cheers
Stu