I fixed a bug in WD server and now both the rx and tx GRIDs are correct and in the AA99[bb] format.
Also, I added the receiver name to each of those spots, so now Grafana can compare MERGed receivers.
All three of the WDS servers are running this fixed code.
I think one could now generate some interesting graphs from the many sites with MERGed receivers.
with the usual wdread userid and the associated password.
As an example, the SQL for the panel
SNR of spots heard by M0AQY receiver M0AQY but not receiver KIPI
s2."time" as "time",
FROM wsprdaemon_spots s1
right join wsprdaemon_spots s2
on s1.time = s2.time
and s1.rx_id = '$Callsign' and s2.rx_id = '$Callsign'
and s1.receiver='$receiver_A' and s2.receiver='$receiver_B'
and s1.band='$band_m' and s2.band='$band_m'
and s1.tx_call = s2.tx_call
where s2.rx_id = '$Callsign' and s2.receiver = '$receiver_B' and s2.band='$band_m' and s1.tx_call is null
and s2.time between $__timeFrom() and $__timeTo()