V2.9h published

Rob

V2.9h published

Rob
I have been working through installation and startup at boot time issues at a dozen beta sites.
So I decided to increment the version from 2.9g to 2.9f.
If your current version of WD is running, I see no immediate need to 'git pull'

There will be further minor enhancements to installation and error handling in the coming weeks, but I am not aware of any major problems with the current code.

Re: V2.9h published

cathalferris
Presuming you meant:
<quote author="Rob">
 to increment the version TO 2.9g FROM 2.9f.

Thanks for this overall - it's nice to see I'm often in the top 30 worldwide with my little amplified loop in suburbia..
Cathal Ferris (EI4IWB)
Two standard KiwiSDRs listening to 14 bands of WSPR from an outdoor AAA-1d
Rob

Re: V2.9h published

Rob
Yes, thanks for the QA report.

If you are interested, I host a WD Users Group Zoom call every Wednesday starting at 166:00 UTC (one hour from the time of this post).
Anyone interested can email me for an invitation.

Re: V2.9h published

cathalferris
Agh, didn't see this.
I'd be interested, though it's not guaranteed that I can get onto the call with work, but I can try.

-Cathal
Cathal Ferris (EI4IWB)
Two standard KiwiSDRs listening to 14 bands of WSPR from an outdoor AAA-1d
Rob

Re: V2.9h published

Rob
Hi Cathal,

The meeting lasts 2-3 hours, so you are welcome to join later.

Rob

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 1:58 AM cathalferris [via wsprdaemon] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Agh, didn't see this.
I'd be interested, though it's not guaranteed that I can get onto the call with work, but I can try.

-Cathal
Cathal Ferris
RPi4 pulling from Kiwi-BBG with MLA-30 and a Kiwi-BBAI with indoor AAA-1c, in suburban Limerick Ireland
No callsign yet, just lots of in-depth SWL and receive tinkering..

http://wsprdaemon.224604.n8.nabble.com/V2-9h-published-tp140p143.html
To start a new topic under wsprdaemon, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from V2.9h published, click here.
NAML

--
Rob Robinett
AI6VN