V2.9c now released

Rob

V2.9c now released

Rob
This morning's WD Users Group encouraged me to add a couple of enhancements:
1) Add support for WSJT-x V2.2-x 'wsprd' decoder.
    If you download and install the WSJT-x V2.2 beta, WD can interpret the output of the enhanced wsprd
    decoder included in it.  It is reputed to extract more signals from the wav files.
2) Add timeout of 'wsrpd'
    Several users have experienced upload failures which I suspect are due to the 'wsprd' hanging,
    so I have added a timeout to limit it to 90 seconds of run time.
I will be interested to hear about the results of the new wsprd.

Re: V2.9c now released

cathalferris
Ping to update README.md to reflect the current version number - it currently states V2.8a

I tend to look at https://github.com/rrobinett/wsprdaemon/commits/master for the recent activity anyway, but others may not be paying as close attention.

Thank you :)
Cathal Ferris (EI4IWB)
Two standard KiwiSDRs listening to 14 bands of WSPR from an outdoor AAA-1d
Rob

Re: V2.9c now released

Rob
Thanks.