Non-Kiwi API denied connection

perezoso
Hi Folks -

I just did a new install of WSPRDaemon on a second Kiwi.  This one is allowing the daemon to connect and work for LW and MW but the Kiwi is rejecting connections to other bands saying "Non-Kiwi API denied connection".  I noticed that my version is listed as 2.9i.  Maybe there is work in progress ... or have I screwed something up?

Thanks,

Edward

KC3PUW
Rob

Re: Non-Kiwi API denied connection

Rob
Check the Kiwi's Admin->Control->"Number of simultaneous channels available for connection by non-Kiwi apps" setting

I think that is a newly introduced Kiwi SW feature which doesn't default to a setting useful for a WD Kiwi

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 2:44 PM perezoso [via wsprdaemon] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Folks -

I just did a new install of WSPRDaemon on a second Kiwi.  This one is allowing the daemon to connect and work for LW and MW but the Kiwi is rejecting connections to other bands saying "Non-Kiwi API denied connection".  I noticed that my version is listed as 2.9i.  Maybe there is work in progress ... or have I screwed something up?

Thanks,

Edward

KC3PUW

http://wsprdaemon.224604.n8.nabble.com/Non-Kiwi-API-denied-connection-tp182.html
To start a new topic under wsprdaemon, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from wsprdaemon, click here.
NAML

--
Rob Robinett
AI6VN
mobile: +1 650 218 8896

Re: Non-Kiwi API denied connection

perezoso
Indeed, that was it.  I should have figure that one out myself!