New wsprdaemon.org home page and new URLs to noise graphs

Rob

New wsprdaemon.org home page and new URLs to noise graphs

Rob
Last night we changed the home page from a page with noise graphs to the home page you now see.

For the many sites running V2.8+ and uploading their noise graphs, those individual site graphs can now be found at http://wsprsdaemon.org/graphs/SITE_NAME.  e.g http://wsprdaemon.org/graphs/KPH

The few sites running V2.7- will need to upgrade to V2.8+  to see their graphs.

Re: New wsprdaemon.org home page and new URLs to noise graphs

Steve KD2OM
The noise plots look good Rob.  Should I upgrade to 2.8b vis git pull now?

73
Steve KD2OM
Rob

Re: New wsprdaemon.org home page and new URLs to noise graphs

Rob
You should wait for me to finish v2.8b.
I have just found that compared to v2.8a, it puts a serious CPU load on your server.
I am working to fix that in the next few days and will be testing those fixes on your server and other beta sites