MM/M0VIK spots...

Ulli
I recently spot MM/M0VIK a lot... I looked it up on QRZ.com - Actually soon it will be M0VIK/mm who starts on with his family on a small sailingboat from the shetland Isl. to a 1year cruise accross the atlantic...

It remembers me following the Canada C3 expedition, when the icebreaker travelled from Toronto all arround Canada and the Northwest Passage and I could follow their WSPR breacon almost all time on 40m.

M0VIK also has a QRP-labs 40m beacon and a full size vertical just 1m above the saltwater. It should be possible to hear/spot him in the USA as well...

Look up MM/M0VIK on qrz.com to read the story and planned position schedule...

Ulli, ON5KQ

Re: MM/M0VIK spots...

perezoso
He was received by many in North America while sailing off the west coast of Ireland in the past few days.