How to change your noise graph range and size

Rob

How to change your noise graph range and size

Rob
In V2.8a I introduced the ability for you to customize the ranges and sizes of your noise graph.
Add these optional lines anywhere in your wsprdaemon.conf file:

NOISE_GRAPHS_Y_MIN=-160
NOISE_GRAPHS_Y_MAX=-120
NOISE_GRAPHS_X_PIXEL=40
NOISE_GRAPHS_Y_PIXEL=30
NOISE_GRAPHS_DPI=50

Those values are read each 2 minutes before the graphs are created, so you can edit them and then wait a few minutes to see the results.
So there is no need to restart WD after adding or changing in these values.

Re: How to change your noise graph range and size

wa2zkd
That works smartly.  I did not that the gain values declared on receiver declarations do seem to require a restart.
Rob

Re: How to change your noise graph range and size

Rob
Only the NOISE_GRAPHS values are read dynamically. Other values require WD to be restarted.

So apart from NOISE_GRAPHS values, before making changes to wsprdaemon.conf you should stop WD (./wsprdaemon.sh -z), make your changes, then start it once again.