How do I incerase the display width on this forum?

How do I incerase the display width on this forum?

n6gn
Text runs off the page to the right and plots and graphs don't show properly.
This interface is so frustrating I am about give up on it.

Surely not everyone else is putting up with this?

Re: How do I incerase the display width on this forum?

Powernumpty
I just go to the forum direct.
Email sent offline in case there is some reason for wanting to force visitors to view via the tiny frame.

Re: How do I incerase the display width on this forum?

n6gn
Thanks Stu. I don't think there's a reason it needs to be small, I've passed this along and it will likely be widened when time permits.
Glenn n6gn

Re: How do I incerase the display width on this forum?

Gwyn
Administrator
There's something to be learnt each day ...

window-wide forum now in operations.

I should say that there are indications that Nabble may be in financial difficulties - you'll have seen advertisements appear lately. They are trying to raise cash.

Gwyn G3ZIL

Re: How do I incerase the display width on this forum?

n6gn

Is it?

I still see a narrow frame-limited window at

http://wsprdaemon.org/forum.html

while a 'direct' path to

http://wsprdaemon.224604.n8.nabble.com/

gives a wide display.  I tried refreshing the page with no change.

ge

http://wsprdaemon.224604.n8.nabble.com/How-do-I-incerase-the-display-width-on-this-forum-tp202p205.html
To unsubscribe from How do I incerase the display width on this forum?, click here.
NAML

Re: How do I incerase the display width on this forum?

Gwyn
Administrator
Doh!
Try now.

Since last week there is a copy of the wsprdaemon website on logs2.wsprdaemon.org (Rob's big server at the colocation facility) and as it is Rob's intention at some time in the near future to have wsprdaemon.org point to this server rather than the rented Digital Ocean Droplet it's logs2 I've got in the forefront of my mind. So it was updated. Now I've updated plain old wsprdaemon.org forum as well.

Gwyn G3ZIL

Re: How do I incerase the display width on this forum?

n6gn

Thanks Gwyn!

Now it works fine after a page refresh.

Glenn n6gn